Saturday, July 09, 2005

Everyday Frustrations - Part 2

Why is so much of our day wasted just waiting for something? There are all those catch phrases like "seize the day" but how are we supposed to get anything done when we are told to take a number?

In the past week I have had to wait for 2 hour delayed airplanes, lines at building permit offices, cashiers, a locksmith, traffic -- and the entire time I just nervously tapped my foot with my hands on my hips - just hoping that someone would finally say they were ready for me.

1 Comments:

Blogger elad said...

My advice: Take a book everywhere you go. You find some down time (except when driving!) read. Reading has always been the most rewarding thing I can do with my time.

And yeah, waiting sucks.

July 09, 2005 8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com