Saturday, July 09, 2005

Learning Something New

Every few days I learn something new - what did you learn today (or recently)?

I learned that Iraq would not allow Coca-Cola to be sold in their country because of the company's ties to Israel (not sure what that exactly entailed) but Pepsi is the Cola of choice in parts of the middle east. However, Pepsi was sanctioned for some reason so a cheaper knock-off version of Pepsi (same forumla, bottled in another country) has been sold until recently, when the sanction was lifted - now they have 2 forms of Pepsi.

3 Comments:

Blogger elad said...

Two forms of Pepsi? Wow! Let's move to Iraq!

Seriously, though. Today, I learned that locksmiths are unreliable. And yesterday I learned what's it like to get fired.

July 09, 2005 8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And yesterday I learned what's it like to get fired.

Wha?

July 11, 2005 4:05 PM  
Blogger elad said...

we are long overdue for a phone chat, my friend. i'll give you a call, fill you in on the details.

July 11, 2005 9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com