Friday, August 12, 2005

Welcome New Contributor

I want to welcome Seonah to the blog as a new contributor - I am sure she is going to have some great stories to share and I can't wait to see what she has to say!

And to all the contributors - Thank you for keeping the blog active and interesting. You are all doing such a great job and I am having a great time reading the posts and sharing my stories with all of you.

To the readers: You too can join in on the blog as a contributor. Just email me and ask! (slibman80@yahoo.com).
Even if you don't want to be a contributor - thanks for reading and commenting - we really appreciate it and hope we are keeping you entertained :)
And if you have any suggestions for the blog please feel free to let us know!

Hope you are all having a great weekend. Elad and I are in Boston right now for my friend Val's wedding - hopefully I can figure out how to post pictures on the blog and I can share them with you. We are also moving to South Beach on Sunday and then its my big 25 birthday!!! This is going to be a crazy busy weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger elad said...

welcome to the party, senoah! don't be afraid to post any random thing that comes to you. it'll be fun for the rest of us to try and figure out what it means.

:)

August 13, 2005 6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com