Thursday, August 04, 2005

The Kids and their MTV

This Hotel is going to be the center of insanity for the MTV Video Music Awards. According to a Miami Herald news report, "A weeklong MTV residence at the beachfront Doubletree Surfcomber will provide a raucous prelude to the show." For the entire week before the Video Music Awards, bands will be performing, girls will be in bikinis, there will be a lot of "woohoos" being shouted, and people will be flooding the streets trying to get a peek.

If I were 16 years old I would by psyched because I am going to be living about 10 blocks away from this hotel in 2 weeks. However, now that I look like an old hag around the girls who are all over MTV, I am pissed and can't wait for them to go away. All I know is that Gideon Yago better be around to console me :)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger elad said...

NOT looking forward to this. :(

August 04, 2005 10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com