Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Hilton Halloween Ho Down

I don't know why I am so compelled to post this, but here it goes....



I just want to know, why does she have 2 different bunny outfits?

and here is her jungle outfit:



The Hiltons apparently had three days of Halloween ho'ing.

Quick story - there was one time I was at the beach in NY and this little girl was sitting with her family. She was telling them how Paris Hilton's shoe size is 10. Why does she know that? What difference does it make? The scary thing is that she probably really looks up to this mess. She is so not a role model for little kids.

Just to scare you a bit more - there are tons of other Paris photos on the web where she is out at parties wearing similar outfits, and they have nothing to do with Halloween.

(Pictures from Just Jared and Hollywood Rag)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger elad said...

i completely agree with your story.

November 02, 2005 8:08 PM  
Blogger Shawn said...

oh wait that isn't a jungle outfit - its a cavewoman outfit - duh!

November 02, 2005 8:49 PM  
Blogger Design By Bain said...

Chris and I went to town (yup Hawaii is back-country) to the post office and health food store, and I saw a woman with a horrible wig, then another woman in an indian salwar, it wasn't until I saw the kids dressed up that I realized it was Halloween, imagine how wierd that is, I was like what's up with people in this town. LOL @ me

November 03, 2005 2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com