Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Things I Learned Today

1. Whoever said that thing about mixing family and business was totally right. This I learned by losing my mind while helping Elad's mom by representing her during her sale of her condo.

2. If you have high hopes and expectations for something, it probably won't meet them. This I learned because my sister, who just went to Hawaii to find her "paradise" is already coming back because she realized it isn't there.

3. Everything goes around in circles. This I learned because Elad's mom's real estate agent talked smack about me, pissed me off, and now she is gonna get hurt because she also is the agent for my mom, who is about to fire her because of what she said about me.

4. I want to be a grown up so bad. This I learned because I try my hardest to be/act/sound like an attorney but I usually just come off as confused.

5. I want to be a little kid so bad. This I learned because I spent way too much time eating cereal and reading a music magazine this morning.

6. I am super lucky. I learned this after Elad let me sleep in this morning and he walked the dog, and didn't complain about it. He also let me call him and complain as much as I want :)

The list doesn't end there...but it just gives you a hint at how insane my day has been.

And how was your day? Learn anything new?

3 Comments:

Blogger elad said...

I learned you capitalize Notes in the system I use at work.

And I learned everything is well in the world.

And that bad Chinese food at ten o'clock at night is a terrible idea.

And Shawn working for my mother was an awful idea.

November 02, 2005 8:10 PM  
Blogger Shawn said...

I dont regret working for your mom - i learned a lot (to say the least)

is everything well in the world?

November 02, 2005 8:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lori & Chris's Lesson for today (actually this year)

"sometimes you need to go all the way around the clock to get to noon" - Chris Bain

November 03, 2005 2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com