Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Yay Thanksgiving!

Many of my close friends and family know that this is my favorite time of year. Not because of the "togetherness" or the days off of work.

I love Thanksgiving because it is one of the few times where it is acceptable (and expected) for you to pass out at the table with food hanging out of your mouth.

Every year I try to eat enough to get to the point of falling asleep at the table. I have never been able to achieve this goal - but hey I'm still young!

So wish me luck as this Thanksgiving I gorge myself with sweet potatoes, turkey, stuffing and all the other wonderful treats on the table - and attempt, once again, to pass out in front of my plate.

For all of the readers - Have a Great Turkey Day Weekend (and for the Vegans - have a great Veggie Weekend)! I will be in Florida for the big day - but over the weekend I will be celebrating a good friend's birthday in NY and will actually face the lines in the airports!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I asked our 'sista' if you passed out at the table, she was stumped, so did you???? I want pics of your face in the mashed potatoes!

love u
-sista

(shoot... i keep forgetting my user name and PW)

November 27, 2005 11:51 PM  
Blogger Shawn said...

hahahah i totally wish i did pass out - but i didn't eat enough to pass out at the table - but i could barely stand up after dinner :)

November 28, 2005 10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com