Thursday, January 19, 2006

I'm Tagged! Shawn's 5 Weird Habits

The first player of this game starts with the topic "five weird habits" and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don't forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says "You have been tagged" (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.

Elad tagged me to list 5 weird habits of myself...so here I go.

1. not letting food touch each other on the plate or mix while eating
2. locking the door to my car a million times
3. arranging dishes/forks/spoons/knives etc. in categories while washing and drying dishes
4. when posting a blog entry, i will post/publish, then read, then spell check again, then fix errors, then repost and see how the layout looks on the site, then fix again, then repost (sometimes repeated 3 or 4 times)
5. i listen to a record i like on repeat again and again and again and again - without skipping songs or changing to another album. a cd can stay in my cd player for weeks and i will just keep on listening to it over and over again.

wow i sound o.c.d. - but in reality i am just repetitive

Who is tagged next? Julie, Bonnie, Melody, Seonah, and Meredith
(I would have tagged Lori, but she doesn't have a blog!)

4 Comments:

Blogger Shawn said...

im a freak - its possible.

ok let me amend that statement - let's say im eating chicken and rice and i have ketchup on the plate for the chicken. if the ketchup and rice touch - those pieces of rice with ketchup on them will not be eaten. but lets say that veggies touch the rice - then its ok to eat them. i am not a complete freak.

but of course there are exceptions to everything - like when mexican food comes all mixed up already (with rice, beans, cheese etc.) then i just eat it.

January 19, 2006 3:30 PM  
Blogger Design By Bain said...

Oddly enough, i love to mix my food, but in my pre-vegan days i would never let meat or anything else from an animal touch my veggies, the only exception was turkey inside the mashed potates with plenty of corn.

The best mix, melody is gonna hate this, but maybe it will give her some ideas, cake! I love to mix the cake with the topping, because the top is always too sweet and the cake is never moist enough, mixing them together, wow!

Ok maybe i found one of my 5, i'll write them in a min, gotta think about it, i'm pretty strange.

January 19, 2006 10:53 PM  
Blogger Design By Bain said...

OK here is mine, gonna have to use your blog becuase i dont have one yet, if i have anything interesting to say maybe i'll start one, lol

1- i mix all my food, but can't stand it if it's pre-mixed, i have to know what is going into my edible art pile
2- It always bugged me when people couldn't make up there minds, and it still does, even though i am constantly changing my mind. Yes i annoy myself, lol
3- If i have a scale I will go on it a million times, i'll just keep stepping on and off, then i use the lowest number, but the highest sticks in my head.
4- I"m obssessed with cleaning my ears, I used to cotton swab it like crazy, but have learned that just isnt good on my ears, so i clean them well in the shower and wipe them without getting into the canal, or just right at the enterance without going far in, but sometimes i catch myself picking up a swab and wanting to have what many call ear sex, come on you know what i'm talking about - i've read articles on this, lots of people just love to twirl around that cotton swab until you just cant stand it anymore it feel too darn good. TMI?
5- I never use spell check on emails, ims or blogs, i say it shows character, I also use SO alot in the beginning of a sentence when writing emails

#4 was really weird, but i sure got a laugh reading it

:) L

January 19, 2006 11:11 PM  
Blogger Design By Bain said...

you know it would be interesting to see what other people think are my weird habits....

January 19, 2006 11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com