Wednesday, February 07, 2007

The Best Lean Cuisine Meal EVER

I don't care what the nutritional facts are on this one - I just know that the Butternut Squash Ravioli is THE BEST Lean Cuisine meal I have ever had. I have had almost every single variety of Lean Cuisines and I have never tasted anything as yummy as this one. Not only is the butternut squash all sweet and mushy and warm, but it has a bunch of mixed up veggies and walnuts in a creamy sauce. CREAMY SAUCE!!!!

Ok I will stop gushing now.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger SuperBee said...

I laughed out loud.

February 08, 2007 3:18 PM  
Blogger happy roy said...

i really like their chicken carbonara. i haven't tried this one, but then again, i don't like squash, so i doubt i'll enjoy it. i'm glad you found one you like!

February 08, 2007 5:11 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

I found your site after doing a Google search for Lean Cuisine's Butternut Squash Ravioli. I tried it once and loved it, too. When I went back to buy more during my local Shop Rite's sale, I couldn't find any. I thought it was just a fluke. THREE Shop Rite's later I'm starting to panic. Could it be really popular or just discontinued, already?!:(

June 27, 2007 3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com