Friday, August 26, 2005

Hurricane Shmuricane

Elad and I made it through our first Hurricane in the new apartment. And although the eye was about 15 miles north of us, we had plenty of rain and cable outages to last us the whole night. Not to mention water leaking in that flooding the bedroom floor and creating water pockets under the paint above the front door. oy vey.

So what do you do when your internet and cable is out? Watch movies of course - we watched Lost in Translation. This is my second time seeing this move - and I hated it the first time - and the second time I still don't get the appeal. I was pretty much bored the entire time and had no compassion for the characters. Please somebody shed some light on why everyone is so in love with this movie?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger kovoor36 said...

i didnt really get it either:/

August 26, 2005 12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com