Thursday, September 01, 2005

Fear

Some of you are lucky enough to live in big cities with fancy mass transit --- but some of us are not so lucky. We live in towns and cities that could conceivably have a good transit system, but because of bad city planning, or lack of funds (or whatever other reason you can come up with) we are forced to drive a car everyday.

Now gas prices are at an all time high, and it's the talk of the town anywhere you go. So how are you feeling about this gas issue? Looks like airplanes, cars, trucks, you name it, are being affected...and we are all stuck with these cars that continue to consume.

I have a small car - or should I say a Mini - and the use of gas is even making me feel guilty when I fill up at the pump. I need to find out how some SUV drivers feel -- because it shocks me how much they spend on gas and how people can still continue to buy Hummers.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is very conservative, but you know it was the only stuff I found online that specifically addressed this. (I know of non-judgemental writers and healers and was surprised when their stuff didn't flag.)

Ted
free homeschool

September 01, 2005 3:25 PM  
Blogger Shawn said...

Ok I think I am getting SPAM in the comments. I had to delete one earlier today - and I think this one above is another. I think I will need to use the anti-spamming thing where you have to type in a verification word if this continues...

September 01, 2005 3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com