Wednesday, August 31, 2005

A TV Show I am Not Allowed to Watch

I don't know how many of you watch MTV anymore, but I am sure a few of you do and have seen the show Laguna Beach. Now, I have to admit I saw the entire first season. It was a full Saturday marathon that got me hooked (damn marathons!).

Well now I am faced with the second season and the Laguna kids are everywhere .... even the VMAs!!! And I promised myself that I would not watch that show because the kids sicken me and their life is just too good to sit back and watch them complain about. So I have kept my promise so far -- but that doesn't stop me from gossiping about the show with Reesea at work!! (I never promised I wouldn't hear about it second hand)

Now...let me tell you a show I WILL be watching and counting the days until it returns....
MAKING THE BAND!!!!

The last season was Diddy's attempt to make a girl singing group - and the reason I LOVED it is because you can get cut at any moment. Oh girl your ass ain't shaking fast enough - goodbye - you weren't pitch perfect when we surprised you and put you on stage in a downtown club - your cut - oh what, you didn't put mustard on this sandwich - see ya later! Now that is great tv. The girls have no clue what is coming at them and they are just struggling - and before you know it they send the entire cast home and do a new set of auditions. Insanity! A MUST SEE!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Shawn said...

ok so i am going to apologize for the many MTV and general TV posts today -- i am spending way too much time being sick in front of the tv. :)

August 31, 2005 4:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You crack me up Shawn! LOL, I cant wait for making the band either!!! Its gonna be great! Im am still waiting to see what happened to those three chicks!!

August 31, 2005 4:18 PM  
Blogger kovoor36 said...

(in a very low voice) i kinda like the teeny bopper drama on laguna beach too. mtv can easily suck the day and life out of me, given the opportunity:(

September 01, 2005 9:21 AM  
Blogger happy roy said...

i only saw on episode of lb last year and i was completely perplexed over what combination of reality and scriptes series it was supposed to embody. that being said, i've seen a few episodes this season and i want to throw that girl jessica in a padded, soundproof room by herself where she can hear herself whine and complain all she wants and not torment the rest of the world with her idiotic complaining about her loser boyfriend.

ok i gotta breathe.

September 01, 2005 12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com