Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Eco-Store update & Headlines

Store is not open yet, but we decided to start a blog to talk about it, starting a business involves so much, and it gets pretty complex when sticking with vegan & eco values.

No worries still gonna post the fun stuff here.

Here's some headlines

A University w/o WIFI - something to think about
Killer Kitchen Designs - i want i want!
Motorists talk to their cars - reminds me of some of the guys i've dated, "how is my baby today?" u know they only talk to the cars that way. Ok i have to admit when a rock hits or soemthing i react for the car.
Warning - may contain nuts (and bolts) - I guess they are makeing sure you get your daily dose on minerals, lol
Pilot offers tickets to mile high club - Another great reason to go to isreal. Can you just think of the baby names, 747, jumbo, oh hey JET - that one is used and now we have figured out why.

3 Comments:

Blogger Shawn said...

Hey Lori - thanks for the link to the new blog - I added it on the blogroll

February 21, 2006 9:53 AM  
Blogger elad said...

best of luck with this new endeavor, Lori and Chris!!

February 21, 2006 10:44 AM  
Blogger Chris B said...

I totally agree with that no wifi thing - I say this as Im looking at my cell phone not more than 2 feet away from me - How long has wireless been around for? How can they say it is safe?

Electricity is all around us though in many forms. This is something that hasnt been around for that long either (not to the degree that it is now anyway.)

Everywhere I go I see mini Power grids everywhere - Hey look there is one next door!

Sometimes I feel like I have radiohead - im not really sure what that means, I just feel it.

February 23, 2006 12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com