Friday, September 02, 2005

Food for Thought To Get You Through this Long Weekend

A bunch of people on this blog are big fans of Postsecret.com. If you have never checked it out you really should.

People send in anonymous postcards with secrets - but the best part is that each postcard is a homemade personal creation and expression of that secret.

This week's Post Secret had this at the bottom of the posting:

"I have made six postcards, all with secrets that I was afraid to tell the one person I tell everything to, my boyfriend. This morning I planned to mail them, but instead I left them on the pillow next to his head while he was sleeping. 10 minutes ago he arrived at my office and asked me to marry him. I said yes."-Canada

The one that sticks in my memory was one of the first ones I read that said something like: "Everyone who knew me before 9/11 thinks I am dead."

Crazy, right?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Shawn said...

I hope that wasn't SPAM again!

September 02, 2005 3:56 PM  
Blogger kovoor36 said...

i remember that one also, so crazy to think someone would want to erase themselves from existence.

September 03, 2005 11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com