Tuesday, September 06, 2005

#1 Fan

I had my "New Kids On the Block" moment this past weekend. I saw one of my favorite bands in the entire world and I went on and on about how much I love their music and how cool these guys are when I was given the opportunity to talk to them after the show. I was the 16 year old screaming fan standing in front of the stage.

I actually talked about them before, and recommended that you all go to their website and stream the single. The Cloud Room is a great band that is tons of fun to dance to and sing along with. Definitely no frills rock - and it comes across perfectly live. If you get a chance to see them - GO!

As for me - I am their new #1 Fan. I did the ultimate cheesy thing and had them all sign the cd and I got the t-shirt at the show. If they had even the slightest clue how I listen to their cd on repeat for days on end - well they probably would have kicked me out of the show for being so weird. But they are super nice and so down to earth. I hope they come back soon!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com